LEXIA Avvocati is a law firm that provides specialized services to foreign investors looking to start a business in Italy. The firm has more than forty lawyers and it is focused on providing complete and personalized assistance throughout the incorporation process. It has offices in Rome and Milan as well as other locations.
is the founding partner of LEXIA Avvocati and
specializes in corporate services, mergers and acquisitions, financial regulations and capital markets. His work in sectors such as ICT and Fintech is nationally recognized; he received the title of Best Lawyer in Italy for the category “Fintech” at the Top Legal Industry Awards 2019.
Francesco Dagnino was admitted to the Italian Bar in 2006. He obtained a Ph.D. in Corporate and Financial Markets Law from the University of Bologna, and an L.L.M in Corporate Law from the New York University School of Law as a Fulbright Scholar and an Arthur T. Vanderbilt Scholar. He was a visiting Scholar at Columbia University in New York. He graduated with Law summa cum laude from the University of Palermo. He is the author at many academic publications in the field of corporate law, regulation of financial institutions and private international company law and he is a regular speaker at conferences. He speaks three languages: Italian, English and Spanish.
Morover, Francesco Dagnino is also the chairman of the board of directors of IRFIS, Finanziaria per lo Sviluppo della Sicilia S.p.A., the financial corporation of the Sicilian Region.
He is listed on Doing Business International
, a platform that offers complete and integrated services for companies that want to establish their international operations.
You may contact our affliate lawyer Francesco Dagnino at office(at)lawyersitaly.eu.
LEXIA Avvocati has been nominated in several categories in the Top Legal Awards:
- in the Top Legal Awards 2018, the company was a finalist for the law firm of the year, after Alessandro Dagnino was nominated as the best professional for litigation before the Supreme Court;
- in the Top Legal Awards 2016, the company was nominated for the most innovatove law firm in the country.
LEXIA Avvocati offers complete corporate, finance and tax solutions for companies in Italy. The main practice areas include the following:
- • Corporate: we provide complete assistance to companies and their shareholders; we also help investors with international mobility matters.
- • Finance: we assist companies that are interested in listing on the capital market and provide assistance for capital market transactions.
- • Tax: assistance in all matters related to taxation in Italy: tax assessment, tax collection or tax litigation.
- • Fintech: our partner lawyers are also specialized in new technologies and their governing laws, such as fintech or blockchain.